5/30/2008

Teen Machine


Photo by thisisbroadcast.

I rarely post DJ sets, I mean, I really, really enjoy waking up every morning and listen to all of these spam mp3s we get everyday, but hell yo! last night was kind of nuts (no, scratch that, it was NUTS). So, if you lost your mobile phone, loads of neurons, a lil' faith, and an incredibly cute witty girl, like I did, you’d probably understand why I was so happy to hear the following shit first thing in the morning. It’s from the Versus guys, who now rather be identified as Winnie Cooper. Who cares why, I know! Thing is, this is a lovely mini mix for a Friday morning and if I thought I was going to have a shitty day and changed my mind after listening to this, maybe you will too. So, good luck w/ dat.


Here’s the tracklist with a couple unmixed tracks thrown in for sport:

Nicholas – Granted / Dax Riders – Call Girl / Alan Braxe & Fred Falke – Chrystal City / Sexy Sushi – Sex Appeal / Yo Majesty – Club Action (That Tingling Feeling Remix) / Fully Fitted – 100 Million / Cut Copy – Lights & Music (Boys Noize Happy Birthday Remix) / Top Billin’ – Willing / Error Love – Nightlife Souvenirs / Five Star – Let Me Be the One / Evelyn Champagne King – I’m in Love / Janet Jackson – Let’s Wait a Track (Christoffer Music) / Rocca – Fire / Chromeo – Momma’s Boy (ddpesh Remix) / Singing Sweet – When I See You Smile / Platinum 45 – Deleted Scenes / Daniel Bedingfield – Gotta Get Thru This (D ‘n’ D Radio Edit) / David Anthony – Friday Night (Sunship Vocal Mix)

DOWNLOAD TEEN MACHINE IN FULL HERE



On the other hand...



Vayan todos con Nuurito y Bufirín esta noche al FBolko en Guadalajara, even guys go bannanas with these two! Suerte chicos!

TTSO REALLY MISSES GDL!

:(

1 comentario:

Toust dijo...

No chille :p

mejor venga :)

WWW.PLAYGROUNDMAG.NET