2/21/2008

TTSO TV



Y porque en China no sólo hay sopa de tofu..... Deja que DJ Wordy te lo explique. Directo desde Beijing!

Actually not a long ago, during a trip through Netherlands I did for a magazine, when I got to Rotterdam, the people at Wormweb were already anticipating the proliferation of Chinese music within the next few years. And, to be honest, I just can't wait!




Fútbol kamikaze! This viral AD reminds me of my childhood. So fucking awesome. Ora culeros a ver cuándo nos echamos otros partiditos de PS2!!




¿Alguna vez se han imaginado cómo se vería una ciudad desde el Metro? Bueno, ahora pueden ver a Madrid desde los subsuelos!




This and the one below were posted originally at Bigstereo.




They're definitely fun and worth watching. I already miss you RCHRD.OH!?!




I'll never get enough Feist ya'll.




Nor M.I.A.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

amazing stuff!

WWW.PLAYGROUNDMAG.NET