9/23/2008

Show & Tell 20 (Beta)


This image was FFFOUND! here.


MARTES DE MP3!!!
How crooked!

So TTSO has a radio show at Radioglobal.org, we usually just smoke up and talk about the music we heard during the past week.

This time, due to upcoming projects we didn't have time to gather and listen to our new shit, so instead, I rolled a fat blunt and made a mixtape for those who love TTSO's Tuesdays...



Basement Jaxx - My Turn
Mistery Jets - Half in love with Elisabeth (Delorean remix)
Prince - I wanna be your lover
Positive Funk - We got the funk
Richie Spice - Marijuana
DJ Mujava - Township funk
Hatchback - Everything is neu
Empire Of The Sun - Walking on a dream
T.I. - Whatever You Like (Radio Edit)
Snoop Dogg & Akon - I Wanna Fuck You (Dirty)
Chromatics - Lady
High Places - From Stardust to Sentience
Jóvenes y Sexys - Sonic Sex (Maniqui Lazer cover)
Volumina - My best friend (pepepe remix)
The Raveonettes - Lust (Trentmøeller Remix)
The Sea and Cake - Weekend

ANY SONG ILLEGAL? :O
ONEOFUS@TURNTHATSHITOFF.COM


6 comentarios:

bufi dijo...

fan me declaro yo del cover de jys a maniquí... arriba loo y cheky.

shoegazer dijo...

Te quedo bueno el mixtape valedor.
No dejes de cantar I wanna fuck you esta increíble!!!

cheky dijo...

Gracias Mateo =D Lo hicimos con amor jajaja.

It's a fact: From stardust to sentience es una de las canciones más bonitas del año!

Martin.N. dijo...

epale!!
jovenes y sexys
hip hip hurraaa

TTSO dijo...

whoa, no me había dado cuenta de la carga sexual en todos los títulos de este mixtape!!!!

bye bye summmer

midiariointimo dijo...

jovenes y sexys eso!

WWW.PLAYGROUNDMAG.NET